Old Scout Single Cask Bourbon | 13 Year | 45%
Old Scout Single Barrel Select | 13 Year | 45%
A single barrel cask strength expression, each bottling of Old Scout Single Barrel Select is unique in age and proof.
- Mashbill: 84% corn, 8% rye, 8% malt. A low-rye bourbon mash bill from TN.
- Distillation Process: Continuous column distillation.
- Aging: 13 years
- Source of grains: Grains from a variety of sources.
- Annual Production: Limited, allocated release of varying amounts.
- Tasting Notes: Creamy butterscotch, and tree nut flavors Old Scout is delicious and smooth given it’s cask strength proof