Maison Corbeaux respects and protects your privacy. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits and purchases. As a seller of fine spirits, we are also committed to providing you the best possible online service and experience as well as the best products. The purpose of this policy statement is to fully share with you a complete description of what we collect, how we use that information, whom we share it with, how you can change your information, and how you can request that we do not gather information about you.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW IT IS USED
- When you visit our site, we collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. This includes which pages are visited, types of products purchased, and any feedback from our visitors. We then aggregate this information with hundreds of thousands of other pieces of information to improve our site and make your experience on the site as valuable and efficient as possible.
- When you register online with Maison Corbeaux, you provide us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Billing address
- Shipping address(es)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card account number
- Names of items you purchase from us
- Messages you include in Gift Messages
We collect all or some of this information on the pages when you register with us. We use this information as follows:
- We fulfill your order based on this information.
- We provide you with information about your order (such as, whether your order has been received, processed, or shipped).
- We sign you up for our free email newsletter and daily sale emails.
- We ask for your phone number in the event that we need to contact you and cannot reach you by email. - We save the information about products you purchased to provide you with the best possible customer service and the most up-to-date information about your order.
- Credit card information is used to bill you for products you have ordered.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or share any portion of our customer database to third parties.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING AND SECURITY
Shopping with Maison Corbeaux is absolutely safe. You never have to worry about credit-card safety when you are shopping at our site. Our site is hosted on Shopify, a retail platform built with the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
HOW TO CHANGE, UPDATE, OR CORRECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If you would like to change any information in your account, just go to the "Account" icon on the top banner or click “Account” in the footer. This will take you to the "Account" page. Here you can change or update your email address, username, password, billing and shipping addresses, and payment options.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, email us at email@example.com, or click unsubscribe in any recent newsletters.
PROTECTING PEOPLE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE
Maison Corbeaux does not knowingly collect any personal information from minors, and we take steps to ensure that minors cannot purchase or receive alcoholic beverages from us. One of these steps is the fact that any of our shipments that contain alcoholic beverages are sent with an "Adult Signature Required" sticker on them, and the common carrier that delivers our merchandise is required to ask and check for identification upon delivery. You must be 21 years of age to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Maison Corbeaux. Additionally, we suggest that parents get involved with their children's access to the Internet and our site to ensure that their child's privacy is well protected. Selling high-end alcoholic beverages to minors is something that we have absolutely no interest in performing.
By using the corbeauxws.com website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by maisoncorbeaux.com as described in this policy.
Maison Corbeaux fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to release information about members who we believe are in violation of our content guidelines. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful.
Maison Corbeaux wants you to be aware that when you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Maison Corbeaux cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any web site.
We welcome comments and questions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.